Shindig Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shindig Corner

DON'T REPLYING!! I WILL DIE IF YOU DO!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Image BoardImage Board  

iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Overlord of Shindig
Overlord of Shindig
Admin

Character sheet
Shit Points:
iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions) Left_bar_bleue2200/1000000iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/1000000)
Moneyz:
iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions) Left_bar_bleue20/50iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions) Empty
PostSubject: iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions)   iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:54 pm

So I was talking to an old friend backstage on saturday and he was all "dude check out my fucking iPod" and I looked at it and I was all "shiiiiit"

Anyways this went on for quite some time and I decided those the next morning I would go buy one. So I did. I'm poor as a dead beggar since I don't get paid to go to school and thus I JUMPING JACK FLASH only afford the 8GB one. Anyway so I download itunes and all those and get it set up (which took about 4 motherfucking hours [and is still going because it needs to convert all my albums to some apple-user circlejerk format]). Anyways I put all my mp3's on it so I had something to listen to and those night while backstage (again) I decided to steal my first internets. I found some internet (I was later told it was from an estate agent [who thought "passwerdz is fo' sukkas"] and decided to go check out youtube to see how fast my new toy JUMPING JACK FLASH go. Safari is fast as a motherfucker. It's almost as fast as FF3 and this is wireless. So anyway everything was loading instanly and I was all "shiittt. ok maybe if i go to some completely random vid those it isn't expec-HOLY SHIIITTTT" at the screen and then fucking kids started looking over my shoulder to see what I was doing. It was at this point I decided to go up to the stage for some quiet and try to steal the theatre's internet.

Anyways they had it locked so i made due with sitting about listen to music (which was fantastic because the earphones has more low end than my usual ones and love me some high bass levels [because of this I didn't has to has everything on maximum and i still enjoyed listening!]). Anyways the end was near and little kids started to try and kill each other so I got to go to the free internet room again. At this point I remembered those rather than jailbreak my iPod I had paid for version 2.0 (I raged so hard when I was setting everything up because I just those morning got a brand new iPod and it didn't has the latest software on it) so I decided to check out the apps store. There's not much on it at the moment but I downloaded facebook, AIM and something called "mixmeister scratch" which is not anywhere near as cool as i wanted it to be. I haven't has a chance to try out facebook or AIM out yet but I will report back when I find some internet.

tl;dr - The iPod touch is fucking awesome and if you buy one everybody is your friend and laydeez find you attractive.
Back to top Go down
https://shindigcorner.forumotion.com
VklQUEVS
THE BOB
THE BOB
VklQUEVS

Character sheet
Shit Points:
iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions) Left_bar_bleue11637/1000000iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions) Empty_bar_bleue  (11637/1000000)
Moneyz:
iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions) Left_bar_bleue30/50iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/50)

PostSubject: Re: iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions)   iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:12 pm

brb goin apple shop
Back to top Go down
Admin
Overlord of Shindig
Overlord of Shindig
Admin

Character sheet
Shit Points:
iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions) Left_bar_bleue2200/1000000iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/1000000)
Moneyz:
iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions) Left_bar_bleue20/50iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

PostSubject: Re: iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions)   iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:41 pm

I got mine from john lewis. Reason for purchase was mainly because I'm going on holiday soon and I can't live without internet. Also because now I won't has to take a fuck load of CDs.

After I got it I remembered those I would has no way to charge it so I had to buy a fucking charger - £20!

It is completely wicked though. Yesterday I had it playing non-stop at low volume for 5 hours and it didn't even use a quarter battery.

You should get one THE THE BOB it's completely wicked.

completely

Also girl who told me where my internet was from was all "man I wish I JUMPING JACK FLASH buy one, but I just got a new nano, shit sux" (may not be exact quote). This proves touch is superior.
Back to top Go down
https://shindigcorner.forumotion.com
nick270b
!"£$%^&*`¬[;.>:{]'/?@}#~\|
!:{]'/?@}#~\|" title="!"£$%^&*`¬[;.>:{]'/?@}#~\|" loading="lazy" />
nick270b

Character sheet
Shit Points:
iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions) Left_bar_bleue1200/1000000iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions) Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1000000)
Moneyz:

PostSubject: Re: iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions)   iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:50 am

wait, so what did you get? ipod? ipod nano? ipod touch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions)   iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iPod Touch review (well, more of a blog about my first impressions)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shindig Corner :: Internet and stuff :: Computers and that...-
Jump to: