Shindig Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shindig Corner

DON'T REPLYING!! I WILL DIE IF YOU DO!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Image BoardImage Board  

The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Overlord of Shindig
Overlord of Shindig
Admin

Character sheet
Shit Points:
The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Left_bar_bleue2200/1000000The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/1000000)
Moneyz:
The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Left_bar_bleue20/50The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Empty
PostSubject: The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread   The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:09 pm

It was a lot of fun. But we mainly did it for the lulz - and oh my how lulz were had -

I can't really remember everything so I'll bullet point shit, yo!

• Entrance
    - We arrived to see one dude in a suit and whole bunch of smartly dressed people
    - We entered the lecture room and instanly you JUMPING JACK FLASH feel the tension
    - My Long hair and Guns and roses shirt - Mykolas leather jacket - Jamies something or other - we got some stares
    - Dude gives a presentation then sends us off to the labs

• Task 1
    - Our goggles look like skiiing goggles
    - Woman takes us to our table and I attempt to break the ice by saying "This isn't the ski slope!"
    - She gave me a funny look then walked off - Jamie and Mykola lol'd
    - We hadn't got a clue what high pressure liquid/gas chromatography was
    - we stood looking at out papers trying to figure it out
    - eventually we figured it out and were taken upstairs
    - our baby-blue lab coats and bright orange goggles made us stand out from everyone else (who were all wearing white lab coats and safety-specs)
    - we got some funny stares off staff
    - we did the task
    - there was a massive tank of argon in the room (and I mean huge)
    - a Tony Farr pubes character explained to me what it was and it sounded incredibly interesting (needless to say I wasn't taking it in at all)
    - Jamie thought he was giving us wierd looks
    - Jamie reallised that was just how he looked
    - Task one over - things are going ok

• Break

- We lagged behind
    - Clever bastards took all the biscuits
    - only chairs left were broken

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
https://shindigcorner.forumotion.com
Admin
Overlord of Shindig
Overlord of Shindig
Admin

Character sheet
Shit Points:
The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Left_bar_bleue2200/1000000The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/1000000)
Moneyz:
The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Left_bar_bleue20/50The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

PostSubject: Re: The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread   The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:13 pm

lol I love the new filters
Back to top Go down
nick270b
!"£$%^&*`¬[;.>:{]'/?@}#~\|
!:{]'/?@}#~\|" title="!"£$%^&*`¬[;.>:{]'/?@}#~\|" loading="lazy" />
nick270b

Character sheet
Shit Points:
The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Left_bar_bleue1200/1000000The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1000000)
Moneyz:

PostSubject: Re: The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread   The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:13 pm

lmfao!
Back to top Go down
shootthecore
Shitmaster
Shitmaster
shootthecore

Character sheet
Shit Points:
The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Left_bar_bleue1050/1000000The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1000000)
Moneyz:
The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Left_bar_bleue15/50The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)

PostSubject: Re: The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread   The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:55 pm

I am eagerly awaiting the next installment...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Overlord of Shindig
Overlord of Shindig
Admin

Character sheet
Shit Points:
Moneyz:

PostSubject: Re: The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread   The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:42 pm

shit i wish i JUMPING JACK FLASH remember all the other stuff that happened so i can complete this thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread   The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The East Midlands Chemistry Championship Thread
Page 1 of 1