Shindig Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shindig Corner

DON'T REPLYING!! I WILL DIE IF YOU DO!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Image BoardImage Board  

THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VklQUEVS
THE BOB
THE BOB
VklQUEVS

Character sheet
Shit Points:
THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED Left_bar_bleue11637/1000000THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED Empty_bar_bleue  (11637/1000000)
Moneyz:
THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED Left_bar_bleue30/50THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED Empty_bar_bleue  (30/50)

THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED Empty
PostSubject: THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED   THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:35 pm

I LIKE COMPUTERS
WHEN THEY DO STUFF I WANT

recently i've been making horridly discordant and high-pitched noises with CSound. It's brilliant, although i feel like i'm never going to get anything constructive did with it. Today I also made an amazing composition in gAlan. It was, like, a floaty synth sound with a constant pecking of hi-hats with a slight echo, interspersed by a kick drum those pulsed at my command with a constantly pitch-shifting file of random square waves those sometimes break, producing a beautiful combination of ambient textures and speaker death. I perfected this piece after about an hour of tweaking settings.
BUT ALAS, MY VERSION OF GALAN IS HORRIBLY BUGGY AND CRASHES HALFWAY THROUGH SAVING A FILE. those FUCKING BASTARD.
Anyway, I also tried the Schism tracker but its large array of shortcuts you need to know in order to do anything combined with its inherent rubbishness really didn't hold my attention for those long.
That's why I've decided to write my own software instrument thing. It will be mostly sample based.

THE THE BOB out
Back to top Go down
Admin
Overlord of Shindig
Overlord of Shindig
Admin

Character sheet
Shit Points:
THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED Left_bar_bleue2200/1000000THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/1000000)
Moneyz:
THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED Left_bar_bleue20/50THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

PostSubject: Re: THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED   THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:15 am

I enjoy making straqnge noises with my guitar. I shall record the best ones. You JUMPING JACK FLASH sample those shiiit.
Back to top Go down
https://shindigcorner.forumotion.com
nick270b
!"£$%^&*`¬[;.>:{]'/?@}#~\|
!:{]'/?@}#~\|" title="!"£$%^&*`¬[;.>:{]'/?@}#~\|" loading="lazy" />
nick270b

Character sheet
Shit Points:
THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED Left_bar_bleue1200/1000000THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1000000)
Moneyz:
THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED Left_bar_bleue20/50THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

PostSubject: Re: THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED   THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:29 am

i make lots of noises with tv and bass and stuff, it is fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED   THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED
Page 1 of 1