Shindig Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shindig Corner

DON'T REPLYING!! I WILL DIE IF YOU DO!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Image BoardImage Board  

THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VklQUEVS
THE BOB
THE BOB
VklQUEVS

Character sheet
Shit Points:
THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Left_bar_bleue11637/1000000THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Empty_bar_bleue  (11637/1000000)
Moneyz:
THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Left_bar_bleue30/50THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Empty_bar_bleue  (30/50)

THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Empty
PostSubject: THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO   THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:39 pm

K so I've almost finished one of my greatest coding masterpieces:
A polyphonic synthesiser.
That's motherfucking right. Given a wav file, it will present you with a window containing a very well-drawn keyboard.
THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Keyboard
Just press the keys corresponding to the notes on screen and a repitched version of the wav file will start playing.
You can even change the octave it plays at.

The only bummer is it's for linux, so for you guys to play with it would mean you having to install the linux. I pity you if you do**.

**lol j/k

Last edited by VklQUEVS on Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Overlord of Shindig
Overlord of Shindig
Admin

Character sheet
Shit Points:
THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Left_bar_bleue2200/1000000THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/1000000)
Moneyz:
THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Left_bar_bleue20/50THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

PostSubject: Re: THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO   THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:52 pm

maybe i'll buy an old laptop and run linux on it
Back to top Go down
https://shindigcorner.forumotion.com
infraredcommercial
n00b
n00b

Character sheet
Shit Points:
THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
Moneyz:
THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Left_bar_bleue15/50THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)

PostSubject: Re: THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO   THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:25 pm

linux sucks you can't play games on it...
Back to top Go down
infraredcommercial
n00b
n00b

Character sheet
Shit Points:
THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Left_bar_bleue3000/1000000THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/1000000)
Moneyz:
THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Left_bar_bleue15/50THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Empty_bar_bleue  (15/50)

PostSubject: Re: THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO   THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:28 pm

Nah just kidding, but Solaris is a much better OS to code on and use.
Back to top Go down
VklQUEVS
THE BOB
THE BOB
VklQUEVS

Character sheet
Shit Points:
THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Left_bar_bleue11637/1000000THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Empty_bar_bleue  (11637/1000000)
Moneyz:
THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Left_bar_bleue30/50THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Empty_bar_bleue  (30/50)

PostSubject: Re: THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO   THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:31 pm

something's making me more and more suspicious those this guy isn't one of nick's subscribers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Overlord of Shindig
Overlord of Shindig
Admin

Character sheet
Shit Points:
THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Left_bar_bleue2200/1000000THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/1000000)
Moneyz:
THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Left_bar_bleue20/50THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Empty_bar_bleue  (20/50)

PostSubject: Re: THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO   THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:38 pm

yeeeeaahh rub on your titties - hey infra red dude - you seem a pretty cool dude am you one of nicks subscribers or just some dude?

in the case you am just some dude - wicked!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Overlord of Shindig
Overlord of Shindig
Admin

Character sheet
Shit Points:
Moneyz:

PostSubject: Re: THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO   THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:17 pm

i think i'll get rid of the bad grammar filters. they stopped being lulzy looong ago
Back to top Go down
VklQUEVS
THE BOB
THE BOB
VklQUEVS

Character sheet
Shit Points:
Moneyz:

PostSubject: Re: THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO   THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:31 pm

Updated. It's finally functional - polyphony of up to 6 notes. I JUMPING JACK FLASH tell it to use as many as I like, but 6 is a nice round number.
I'll give it the ability to save the output to a file and upload an mp3 of some lovely music for you guys.
I might also add a feature to play it backwards if you press backspace.
Just to let you know.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Overlord of Shindig
Overlord of Shindig
Admin

Character sheet
Shit Points:
Moneyz:

PostSubject: Re: THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO   THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:33 pm

wicked

also - please check moddisc

lawl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO   THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THREAD ABOUT COMPUTERS - NOISE RELATED, PART TWO
Page 1 of 1